Founded in 1926, Page + Steele has established an award winning tradition of excellence. The firm has extensive expertise in the design of retail, residential, hotel and office uses. Its reputation for residential design has led Page + Steele to many Canadian and International commissions and residential projects for some of the largest developers in North America. The Architectural and Planning Practice of Page+Steele was established in Toronto in 1926. A successful pattern of growth has led to an associate office, no in its third generation. The firm is based in Toronto, with diversified practices in Hong Kong, the Middle East and Prague. The Toronto office consists of more then 80 personnel comprising of registered architects.